Got a shiny new Facebook page and nowhere to go? You’re not alone. Thousands of companies have received the message loud and clear: you should have a Facebook account for your business. However, now that it’s up are running, what is there to talk about? How can you find more “likes”? Here are 6 tips to get the ball rolling.
1. Post recent work or ongoing collaborations to your wall. Even if you’re a resource for your fans, they still don’t mind hearing about what’s going on in that office of yours.
2. Share useful articles, videos, and links to resources that can directly benefit your customer.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or for fresh ideas on your wall—it keeps your fan base interested and interactive.
4. Actively network. Find similar companies and message them. Identify client bases, and do what you can to tap into them.
5. Offer discounts. Better yet, offer discounts only available to your Facebook fans.
6. Go meta: create a separate Facebook page designed to cater to a specific market segment and provide a service that’s external to your company.
Signing off for now,