10 FRESH FACEBOOK FIXES
Fun with Facebook? Perish the thought! Your conduit to social media is an important marketing avenue you can’t afford to neglect. Maintaining a company page boosts your SEO rankings, allows customers to interact with you in a more meaningful way, and provides you a sounding board for fresh ideas–without having to pay a focus group. Here are 10 great ways to put social media to work for you.
1. Post at least once a week. Activity keeps you relevant in the mighty eyes of Google.
2. Fill out all business information completely—including website and physical address.
3. List ways to connect with other parts of your business. For example, a link where your fans can sign up for your newsletter.
4. Share useful articles, videos, and links to resources that can directly benefit your customer.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or for fresh ideas on your wall—it keeps your fan base interested and interactive.
6. Post recent work or ongoing collaborations to your wall. Even if you’re a resource for your fans, they still don’t mind hearing (occasionally) about what’s going on in that office of yours.
7. Actively network. Find similar companies and message them. Identify client bases, and do what you can to tap into them.
8. Offer discounts. Better yet, offer discounts only available to your Facebook fans.
9. Go meta: create a separate Facebook page designed to cater to a specific market segment and provide a service that’s external to your company.
10. Advertise. Facebook ads remain a great, low-cost way of attracting more clients to your Facebook page and website.
Signing off for now,