Drawing on a combination of extensive technical development experience and a superb understanding of website functionality, the front-end developer will work with our designers to create the visual appearance, content layouts, and final implementation of dynamic, content managed solutions with our back-end developers for our clients.
- Create and maintain the front-end of websites
- Add/modify sites as needed utilizing existing code where possible
- Stay current with the latest front end technologies
- Multitask between assigned projects and tasks
- Develop improvements to existing processes
Primary Competencies In:
- JS / Libraries such as jQuery, Angular, etc.
- Cross-browser, cross-platform, and interface testing
- Site Performance
- Semantic code
- GIT (branching, merging, pull requests, etc.)
- Front-end API’s
Secondary Competencies In:
- Other back-end related items