We have a front-line position open for a creative copywriter with an amazing talent for compelling content.
We’re looking for a copywriter with experience writing brand-focused copy across various applications that includes websites, advertisements, and other marketing pieces. We’re hoping to find someone who isn’t just passionate about beautiful writing but also understands the importance of creating narratives, headlines, and messaging focused on accomplishing client goals and helping audiences overcome obstacles.
We see creative writing as equally integral to building a brand as its visual execution and appreciate writers who understand how their work fits into an overall brand strategy.
- Work with an art director and account manager to produce creative writing for various clients at 36.
- Create copy that’s tailored for a range of applications:
- Digital Ads and Paid Social
- Print Ads
- White papers
- Collaborate on concept development and the implementation of assets like campaigns, marketing materials, print pieces, and digital assets.
- Understand and work within brand standards to maintain a consistent voice and tone.
- Work iteratively in an internal and client-facing review process to refine and optimize creative writing according to its application, audience, and goals.
- Proactively and effectively manage time in achieving deadlines.
- Ensures grammatical and stylistic integrity across the deliverables they create.
- When appropriate, present work to clients and guide them to the best solution while maintaining a strong relationship.
- Love and talent for having big ideas that accomplish goals.
- Understanding of storytelling, crafting headlines, and strong skill in conveying personality in writing.
- Ability to adapt writing style to a range of audiences and industries.
- Work collaboratively or autonomously.
- Present ideas in a clear way.
- Create original, beautiful work that is clear and easy to follow.
- Receive critical feedback well and articulate critique with clarity and kindness.
- Contribute to streamlining internal processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in generating creative writing for marketing and websites.
- Experience collaborating with design, account, strategy, and marketing specialists.
- A portfolio that highlights creative problem-solving and self-initiated work.
- An understanding of how to incorporate SEO findings into writing.
- A background in website content strategy is a huge plus!
- A background in marketing content strategy is also a huge plus!