Art Director and Account/Project Management
36 is always looking for talented individuals with passion for creativity and exemplary skill in graphic design. Creative design is the heart and soul of our business, and this position provides the opportunity to showcase your creative ability and talent for brand identity, web, interactive, and print design.
- A firm understanding for design, typography, and layout.
- A strong ability for concept, planning, process, and communication.
- A solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- A working knowledge of Sketch/Figma is a plus.
- The ability to take direction and work well with internal critique.
- The ability to communicate well internally and a strong ability for personal time management.
- A positive attitude and willingness to support your teammates.
- Consistency in quality and completing work without errors.
- The designer must be able to conceptualize and prepare work after performing research and studying provided brand materials.
- You will need to create design assets (logos, web/mobile designs, print collateral, packaging, etc) based on direction provided by art direction and research supplied by brand specialists.
- Presentation documents will be produced for clients, and you will begin to take on the responsibility of presenting your work under the supervision of an Art Director.
- Our designer must be able to work well with internal critique, communicate with our internal development team, and print partners.
- You are expected to remain versed in industry technology, trends, and techniques.
- Most importantly, 36creative is a team, and we’re looking for new members that fit seamlessly and contribute creatively inside of our office culture.