36 is looking for a talented UX/UI designer who can turn ideas, concepts, and interfaces into rich user experiences. 36 is looking for an experienced professional who will perform the necessary planning, research, and analysis to provide results that help guide the creation of low and high fidelity wireframes, and design interface concepts with graphical layouts.
Candidates must have strong communication skills, and be well-versed in current web standards including the best practices for usability and accessibility – with impeccable attention to detail.
- Perform user research, focus groups, surveys, studies, and use the data appropriately
- Develop personas, user journeys, and sitemaps
- Design/develop intelligible and well-functioning web/screen interfaces, ensuring a memorable user experience
- Design/develop interactive wire frames for internal testing and user testing
- Work in an iterative manner while remaining open to ideas, suggestions, and feedback to develop impeccable results
- Ability to communicate with clients, account managers, designers, and developers
- Ability to perform user tests, focus groups, surveys, studies, etc. with minimal supervision all while remaining cognizant and respectful of time allocation and budgets
- Ability to execute UX/UI decisions based on research – a reason behind every decision